THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, is between you (the "Licensee"), and Freebird s.r.o. (VectorLib.com) (the "Licensor"). By purchasing or downloading any illustrations and photos licensed by Freebird s.r.o., you agree to the followings:
Ownership of Work
Licensor owns all proprietary rights in and to all copyrightable works, generally described as vector illustrations and photos, all of which are displayed and viewable at VectorLib.com (the "Work"), and has the exclusive right to license others to produce, copy, make, or sell the Work.
Grant of License
Licensee can be granted either a Standard license or Enhanced license. If Licensee does not specify an Enhanced license, or if an Enhanced license is not available for the Work requested, the Work will be subject to Standard license terms.
The Standard License
This license allows you to use our images to illustrate magazine ads, websites, blogs, marketing campaigns, press articles, tv video or movies, book and book covers, documents, reports, presentations, etc. on all types of media with no limit on time. Print and/or manufacturing run does not exceed fifty thousand (50,000) copies in the aggregate.
The Enhanced License (without quantitative restrictions)
This license allows buyers to use the image to create derivative products intended for resale or distribution where the value of the product is derived from the image (postcards, t-shirts ect.) with no limit on time or copies., you'll be able to create mugs, t-shirts, posters, greeting cards, templates or other products, and sell them to your customers.
You may NOT:
- distribute the Content, electronically or in hard copy;
- authorize any third party to use the Content for any purpose or resell, sublicense, or otherwise make available the Content for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or Web page;
- share Content across a network, on a CD, or in any other way;
- use Content in any logo or part of any trademark;
- under any circumstances use Content in connection with any pornographic, obscene, immoral, defamatory or illegal materials; endorsement of product(s); sensitive mental/health/other similar aspect of contexts or subjects.